When operating with ring:
1) make sure of integrity of the ring and absence of rust on it;
2) avoid high-speed opening;
3) open the ring for width not more than 10 - 12 mm;
4) open the ring for necessary width outside the mouth before placing it on a tooth.
Cleaning and sterilization instructions:
1) Submerge instruments in cleaning agent solution with neutral pH for 20 min;
2) Rinse the instruments thoroughly with purified water for 3-5 min;
3) Perform standard moist heat / steam sterilization procedure following the sterilizer instructions.
1) Do not use cleaning agents with high percentage of chlorine and cleaners containing oxalic acid;
2) Do not keep instruments in liquid medium for more than 3 hours.